Thursday, January 2, 2014


Happy New Year
2014!

The 30/30 is here again. This is my 1st painting of this challenge (thought they were skipping the 1st cause there is 31 days in January). I'm not starting out with a
 theme this time. I have just too many things I want to paint.

The Powder Jar


An interior vignette painting of a pastel bedroom with a Spanish Lady powder jar.

8X6 inches oil on panel
$200 (shipping included)
Painting will be ready to be mailed February 1st. 
 Purchase by email or Daily Paint works
with PayPal.


Comments are appreciated,
 Thanks for stopping by.

SOLD

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the shine of that vintage wallpaper. Interiors is something I want to do (eventually!) Wonderful color and details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , Cindy! The key to the wallpaper is under painting in two tones of acrylic paints (it shows though on the clover designs). Then three tones of white cream oil colors over the acrylic paint.

      Delete
  2. Outstanding paintings, Cara! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Diane! I've been an admirer of your artwork since your August entry of the DPW monthly contest.

    ReplyDelete